Sunday, June 28, 2009

Tired...not up for labor today






Our neighbors across the street who recently moved in had a 'housewarming' party last night. I now realize it was more in the tone of a 'frat party'. My patience began to run out around 2 AM as they sang 'Margaritaville' among other songs at the top of their lungs as they played beer pong on their front lawn. Needless to say, I finally fell asleep around 3 AM.

I'm just not up for labor today....maybe tomorrow. Let's see if 'little Rufus' (as Mike has called this in-utero baby since the first ultrasound) agrees. He seems to be putting up a bit more of a fuss the past 24 hours and may be trying to swim downstream.

In lieu of a newborn pic...here are a couple pictures of the babies room.

1 comment:

  1. I am guessing that there are not a lot of nursery's that have Mindy Kober original prints on display! I have always loved that "serving lemon aide" piece! Perhaps Rufus needs a map out or something? Keeping ya'll in my thoughts and prayers!

    ReplyDelete