Thursday, September 10, 2009

Dayton Goes to the Zoo!











Dayton took his first trip to the Houston Zoo yesterday. I had a great time! I think Dayton had a great nap. We went with Dayton's friends Annabel, Charlie, Matthew and Faith and their Mom's Lexi, Jordan, Kimberly and Ashley.
To prove that Dayton was REALLY at the zoo, I've taken a few pictures of him napping with the animals in the background. You can see here the goats in the background at the petting zoo and the prairie dogs (and crow) in the other picture. I think the only animal that Dayton really saw was was the 'Dong Dong Duck' hanging from his carseat. Actually, Dayton did get out of his carseat in time to see the orangutans but I did not get a picture.
Unfortunately, after months of very little rain in Houston, we happened to go to the zoo on the first truly rainy day. Our trip was cut a bit short but we all had a great time (at least the Mommies did).

No comments:

Post a Comment