Sunday, April 11, 2010

9 Months Old!

There is just so much to post about! At 9 months old, Dayton is walking holding onto any stable (or semi-stable) object he can find. He is so sweet with every being he encounters - - people, children, babies and animals. He remains inquisitive, observant and smiley! When he sees me put on his baby carrier (the bjorn) he races over to me and stands up between my legs and looks up with anticipation that we are about to go on an adventure (most of the time, a walk with the dogs). I don't know what I'm going to do once I can't carry him in the bjorn. I need my two hands free to walk the dogs. I think we may need to find a carrier that has Dayton riding on my back. At his 9 month appointment, Dayton was 19 lbs 6 oz (50%), 28 1/2 inches long (85%) and 18 1/4 inch head circumference. Thank gosh for my personal trainer and pilates that have allowed me to continue carrying Dayton for this long.

Below are Dayton's 9 month pictures as well as a video of him walking behind his wagon. You will see that it's a lot harder to make Dayton sit still! The picture of him crying was taken right after his 'photo session'. I love it because he's wearing the t-shirt Jamie Pete gave us for Dayton's baby shower, Albert Einstein's Superior Genetics.






No comments:

Post a Comment