Monday, October 19, 2009

A Wedding Weekend

My dear friend, Keely, wed a wonderful man this morning...Lars. I'm so happy for them. They are off to Germany to make their vows with Lars' family. The festive occasion allowed me to have a 'girls' weekend with the women I love. In 2004, a group of single ladies became the 'Fox Force' and in 2009 this group welcomed 2 husbands and 3 babies.

  • Mike and I had our son Dayton
  • 6 weeks earlier, Denise and her husband Germany welcomed their identical twin girls, Brianna and Sophia
  • Nikki and Matt married in May
  • and this weekend, Keely wed Lars

What a year...

Dayton got together with his girlfriends again. I think it is amazing that Dayton's first girlfriends are identical twin girls - - - sorry to say, Dayton, but it's only down-hill from here. You just can't beat this!

I broke out the exersaucer for the first time this weekend. Our neighbor, Beth, had given it to us and it is a big hit. Check out the video. Dayton loves it.

It was such a special weekend.











No comments:

Post a Comment