Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

Until this week, I never realized that Halloween festivities go on for days! We had an exciting week with several playgroups and Halloween events - - - and it is only Halloween today. Check out the pics of Dayton and his friends including Beckett, Harper and his girlfriend, Brianna, of course.

Dayton has also been 'using' the computer to see his Daddy in Saudi Arabia and other family members. Thanks to Denise and Jeremy for lending us their webcam.

Dayton loves his new walker. I think Hannukah came early for this kid. The weather has cooled off so we have broken out a heavier jacket for Dayton (with ears, of course) and he loves hanging in his walker outside. I think the animals are enjoying his company out there as well.

We have plenty of Halloween activities planned for this evening. I'll get another post of pics out to you as soon as I can.

Happy Halloween!






1 comment:

  1. Robert bought me a webcam when he was leaving for Saudi prior to our move but then my new computer came with a built-in camera but by the time we moved here and unpacked everything it was too long since it was bought to return it.... happy to pass it along for ya'll! It is a nice one and has never been out of the box! I believe that it is in Kemah, I will have my Mom look the next time she is down there.

    Cute photos too!
    blessings,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete