Wednesday, November 4, 2009

A Very Scary First Halloween

Well, we did not have the Halloween we expected. It's late so I'm not going to write to much but it will be summarized by the pics below. We are okay but remain emotional over the thought of what could have happened.

In short, a tow-truck sped thru a stop-sign and into the driver side of my car. I crawled out the passenger side door and got to Dayton immediately. My neighborhood is incredible and they came out in droves to help us. Dayton and I got a first class ride in an ambulance to the ER. Thanks to Ashley for picking us up from the hospital and spending the night with a very shaken family. Thanks to cousin Jenna for visiting and taking our mind off of the events. Thanks to the Heights Kids Group for their support and advice. Thank you to all my family and friends for their love and support.

I can't tell you how thankful I am to have my son smile up at me...today more than ever.






No comments:

Post a Comment