Monday, November 30, 2009

A Very Happy Thanksgiving

Dayton's first Thanksgiving was filled with smiles, squeals, happiness and love. Namie, Bebop and Nan all came in to visit their Grandson (and maybe his parents too). Dayton was so happy to have everyone here to hold and talk to him. I think he knew that these people love him!

Over the past week and a half or so, Dayton has begun reaching and grabbing everything. This includes toys and noses as some of the pictures show. Other good news...he has been consistently sleeping thru the night for the past few weeks. We're so thankful.

Sadly, Dayton starts daycare tomorrow. I'm sure he'll do fine...I'm more concerned about me. I have so enjoyed this precious time with him. I'm so sad to see this chapter (maternity leave) come to an end. I'm going to miss spending every day with him. I have never felt so healthy emotionally, mentally and physically. I love you, Day Day, Little D, D-boy, bub bub, my little boy.






No comments:

Post a Comment