Friday, December 4, 2009

Dayton's First Day of Daycare

Well, Dayton did fine but his Mom, on the other hand, had a rough time with his first day of daycare. His caretakers said that he cried a normal amount for a baby's first few days. I think I cried a normal amount as well. He is eating and sleeping fine there. They even commented that he was happy on his second day.

I've started back at work and am transitioning into an internal role. My good friend, Kathryn, is about to go on maternity leave so I'm taking her position while she welcomes a new member of her family into the world. I will be predominately working from home.

Here are a few pics from Dayton's first day at daycare, Tuesday, December 1st, 2009. The picture of me and Dayton is from the morning before he 'left for school'. The other picture is how I found him when I came to pick him up in the afternoon. He was fascinated with the little boy that was crying in the exersaucer next to him.


No comments:

Post a Comment