Sunday, July 12, 2009

BeeBop's Arrival!




BeeBop arrived yesterday! Dayton was mesmerized by his BeeBop immediately...he even gave his Grandpa some smiles! You can see the look on Dayton's face staring up at his BeeBop as my Dad talked to him in his melodic low voice. I think I'm going to need to record my Dad's voice to play to Dayton when he is not here...particularly in desperate moments. It works like a charm!
We even put Dayton in his stroller for the first time and went for our first family walk yesterday evening. Dayton was napping so I'm not sure if he realized where he was going but we all had a good time. We were just thankful to get outside after the 100 degree weather during the day!
Dayton is enjoying his Grandparent's visit...we all are. They are spoiling us with wonderful dinners and endless support as we adjust to this new addition to our family. Once again, Dayton is making it easy for us...knock on wood!

No comments:

Post a Comment