Saturday, July 25, 2009

Nan is Here!
















Mike's Mom, Nan, arrived the day before yesterday. Grandson and Grandma had a relaxing day to bond.





Nan and Mike kept an eye on Dayton while I met friends out for lunch. It was great to get out into the "real world" and have some adult stimulating conversation away from a newborn. I came home refreshed, just in time for Dayton to fall asleep. Apparently, he had been awake the entire time I was gone. Hehe. I put myself down for a nap too and the next thing I knew it was almost 5 PM! It's great to have family around to keep an extra eye or two on Dayton!

Thanks to Aimee, Morgan and Kendall for bringing dinner to us yesterday. Morgan and Kendall looked SO adorable in their matching dresses and hairstyles. They thought Dayton was "very cute"...so glad they approve!

Here are some pics from the past 24 hours.

No comments:

Post a Comment