Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Keeping an Eye on You

Dayton's eyes seem to change on a daily basis. They seem to be getting even more alert. Plus, at first, it seemed he did not have any eye lashes at all. Then, they started to grow but were blond...now they are longer and dark. Yesterday, as part of my entertainment, I decided to use the macro-setting on my camera to see if I could capture Dayton's eyes. Here is the result.

Yes, you may think this is strange - - - I guess it kind of is. But, I'm constantly looking into my son's eyes and couldn't help but share them with you. Or at least, his right eye. Ha!

Geez louise, the things you do when on maternity leave. Ah veh!

1 comment:

  1. Jill - don't worry about the post-pregnancy craziness... I once dressed Ramsey and Clete in matching outfits to take photos! I am so glad that you are enjoying Dayton, his visitors and all things MotherLike....

    blessings,
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete